Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Book

'Entering Through the Gateway of Gojuryu' is now completed and submitted to the publisher. I received a draft copy and I just need to do a final read through and careful check of the book, and if all goes right and I find no mistakes,  it will be available as of next week.

The book will be sold in two versions, one for the general public and an extended version aimed directly at the students of my dojo, that will include an additional 50 pages. The work will include several topics, such as, History, Biographies, karate morality, kihon, kata, kumite, kakie, self defense, junbi undo, hojo undo and related topis. There are forewards by Phillip Koeppel, R. Choji Taiani, Roy Hobbs, Dennis May and Len Pellman.

A big thank you to my wife, Amber, for being so patient and understanding and helping me with editing.

I hope that you will enjoy the book and it will become a welcomed addition to your library. As soon as I approve the book I will publish a link to the store on both this blog and the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment