Friday, December 16, 2011

Correction and Apology


It has recently come to my attention that in my book, I have used material from Mr. Garry Leaver and his book “Wondering along a Dark Path” and that I failed to give him proper credit for it. In the section on the Dojo Kun, there are sections that was a significant amount of the text that was not properly cited.  I used several sources and I tried my best to reference those materials and give credit to any works or sources that were used. I did cite both of his books in other sections, but failed to do so in this section, I did not intentionally seek to use the information without giving credit or intend any dis-respect for his excellent work and I would like to apologies to Mr. Leaver for my mistake.

Sincerely,

Mike Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment